Re: [exim] Exim with virtual domains and Sieve

Author: Yves Goergen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim with virtual domains and Sieve
I cannot find pysieved on the internet. Does it still exist? There are a
few traces, some only contain broken links. Nothing looks authoritative.

Adding that "# Sieve filter" with an SQL query is easy enough. Letting
users edit their script is more interesting. I have a web-based
management UI that users could use for that. Since I have no experience
with Sieve at all myself, I don't know what tools exist for that and
whether they're any good.

Yves