Re: [exim] Exim with virtual domains and Sieve

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Yves Goergen
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim with virtual domains and Sieve
On 2017-06-11 at 12:35 +0200, Yves Goergen wrote:
> I cannot find pysieved on the internet. Does it still exist? There are a few
> traces, some only contain broken links. Nothing looks authoritative.
>
> Adding that "# Sieve filter" with an SQL query is easy enough. Letting users
> edit their script is more interesting. I have a web-based management UI that
> users could use for that. Since I have no experience with Sieve at all
> myself, I don't know what tools exist for that and whether they're any good.

Can't help with "any good", but for "what exists", there's stuff broken
down by category at:

http://sieve.info/

Re pysieved: looks like the FreeBSD Port has switched to a copy of a
tarball hosted by the port maintainer, for version 1.0, while Ubuntu
references a 1.2: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/pysieved/pysieved_1.2-1.dsc

I'd probably start with this third-party preservation:

https://github.com/miracle2k/pysieved

or look for another implementation.