[exim] Using named queues

Author: Niels Kobschätzki
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Using named queues
Hi,

I want to use a named queue for getting a grip on some spammers that use
phished accounts on my system.
I have an acl which puts the mails into a queue called "delayed" and
those mails get delivered. But how do I do things with this "delayed"
queue? One thing I was thinking about is freezing this queue, so no
mails get delivered from this queue except an admin manually allows
this and get warnings from my monitoring system when mails are in the
queue. Or use this queue to relay mails to a junk host which will send
out the mails slowly and where it doesn't hurt if its IP gets burned.

The only thing I can find about named queues is in the acl-documentation
(queue = <text>) but that's it (except from the changelog from 4.88 that
there is also a $queue_named).

Niels