Re: [exim] Exim 4.89 RC2 uploaded (openssl-only)

Author: Torsten Tributh
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.89 RC2 uploaded (openssl-only)
Hi Mike,
thank you for all the details.
Just to clarify my actual case.
I was seeing an ACL matching what confused me.
After i have so many ACL in front, this one was nearly never matching.
We recognized, that after the failed delivery,
the DNS of the opposite site has changed massively.
So when i was looking for that circumstance,
i was looking to new DNS information's, which did not match the
situation of the ACL matching.

The result is:
There is no error in exim.
The ACL worked like expected.
Debugging happened with false impressions, because of new DNS entries
were seen in that moment.

Regards Torsten

--
Torsten