[exim] Lack of demime support in latest verstion + more.

Author: kamil kapturkiewicz
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Lack of demime support in latest verstion + more.
Hi,
I recently upgraded Exim to 4.88 and had to comment out part of configuration (demime):

acl_check_data:

##  deny  message       = $found_extension files are not accepted here
##        demime                = com:exe:vbs:bat:pif:reg:scr

##  deny  message       = Serious MIME defect detected ($demime_reason).
##      demime          = *
##      condition       = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

deny  message         = This message contains a virus ($malware_name) and is rejected.
        log_message     = rejected VIRUS ($malware_name) from $sender_address to $recipients (ClamAV)
        set acl_m0      = clamd:/tmp/clamd.socket
        condition       = ${if < {$message_size}{VIRUS_FILESIZE_LIMIT}}
##     demime          = *
        malware         = *

How can I bring back this functionality?

I have another problem with blocking spamers with no rev DNS. I have added to my configuration:

acl_check_rcpt:

accept hosts = :

  deny message = Broken Reverse DNS no host name found for IP address $sender_host_address
        condition = ${if and\
        {{def:sender_host_address}\
        {!def:sender_host_name}}\
        {yes}{no}}

It generally works, but it also refuse sending emails from authenticated users. Where I should move this to allow sending emails for authenticated users regardless of their rev DNS status?

brgds,