Re: [exim] 421 too many concurrent sessions

Góra strony
Autor: Jasen Betts
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] 421 too many concurrent sessions
On 2017-01-25, Mark Elkins <mje@???> wrote:
> I think the other thing to consider is setting "smtp_accept_max = 10"
> means you can only process up to 10 e-mails at one time. If you are
> doing a number of checks, Virus, multiple blacklist checks - these tests
> can take a while - possible a meaningful amount of seconds each. Just
> bear that in mind. You probably want to increase"smtp_accept_max" quite
> a bit. I've also changed my "log selector":

If you're doing lots of checks there's no reason to have accept max
significantly higher than the number of CPU cores in your server
(more than twice would probably be excessive), or so high that your
server runs out of RAM, because after a certain point running more
checks in parallel decreases throughput, and you'll do better telling
the extra senders to come back later.