Re: [exim] Catching undeliverable email

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Catching undeliverable email
On 29/12/16 15:12, Al T wrote:
> I have a small domain with about 20 users. Spammers try to send email to
> random accounts and that, at the moment, gets rejected. However, I would
> like to redirect all this email to a special mailbox I can use to train my
> content filter.
>
> Any ideas on how to do that?

It depends how and where in your config you are recognizing mail
for your accounts at present. You'll need to find each place
and work out what to do with it in its context.

You'll also end with much more inbound after a while, as spammers
think they've "validated" accounts to use and add them to their lists...
and sell the lists on...
--
Jeremy