[exim] certain recipients only accept from certain hosts

Góra strony
Autor: Gary Stainburn
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] certain recipients only accept from certain hosts
I have a number of email addresses that receive pre-formated emails from
remote servers (e.g. web for submissions), and then feed them to pipes for
processing or distribution lists.

I want to protect them SPAM so want each address to be able to only receive
from the correct IP address.

I've seen posts such as

http://www.sant-media.co.uk/2010/03/how-to-configure-exim-to-receive-email-for-domain-only-from-specific-ip-addresses/

But these work with a list of IP addresses and a list of domains (or users) so
doesn't give a 1-to-1 check.

Can anyone suggest a solution where I can provide a list say of:

user1    IP 1
user2    IP 2

Having the list as a separate file, or postgresql table would be nice but not
essential.

(I haven't worked out how to do this with a single lsearch, or a single
lookup)