Re: [exim] Assistance configuring router

Góra strony
Autor: Jasen Betts
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Assistance configuring router

On 2016-12-05, Joseph Kezar <joseph.kezar@???> wrote:
> I have inherited an Exim 4.x mail relay server that relays our
> organization's internal mail from application servers. We now have a
> need to write a router in Exim's config that behaves like this:
> IF incoming mail is from a specific IP or subnet AND mail has
> '[secure]' in the subject line THEN mail needs to be routed to another
> specific mail exchanger.
>
> What sections do I need to familiarize myself with in the Exim Specification?

these ones:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-how_exim_receives_and_delivers_mail.html

your proposal seems well-founded, but having big picture is always useful.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-generic_options_for_routers.html
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-the_manualroute_router.html

how routers are controlled

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-string_expansions.html

how manipulate and test strings.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-regular_expressions.html

pattern matching if you've not used PCRE before

spoiler alert
?
from your brief description it spounds like you want a manualroute router with

condition = ${if match{$h_subject:}{\N\[secure\]\N}}