Re: [exim] Exim 4.88 RC4 uploaded

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.88 RC4 uploaded
On 13/11/16 18:35, Torsten Tributh wrote:
> Is there a plan to support the feature of OPENSSL 1.1.0 to support
> multiple certificates?

Multiple certificates to be used for what purpose?

> I am using ECDSA for my primary Mail server and the still needed
> RSA-Cert for the secondary.
> There are still some Servers which are unable to negotiate encryption
> and in a case of a failure to connect on their own to the second server.

I didn't quite follow that. You're saying there are some MTAs out there
which won't connect to a server which uses an ECDSA certificate, and
because of this you are running a secondary server with an RSA
certificate?

And you'd like to consolidate into a single server with two certs?
How would it know which of the two to present?

--
Cheers,
Jeremy