Re: [exim] Exim 4.88 RC4 uploaded

Author: Torsten Tributh
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.88 RC4 uploaded

On 11/12/2016 10:30 PM, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 12/11/16 06:39, Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> I have just uploaded rc4 to Debian/unstable to get more testing.
>> (Previous rcs were available in experimental.)
> I've just pushed changes needed for building with OpenSSL 1.1.0
> which is available (default?) in ~unstable. They should be in
> the next RC.

The support of OpenSSL 1.10 would be great.
Is there a plan to support the feature of OPENSSL 1.1.0 to support
multiple certificates?
I am using ECDSA for my primary Mail server and the still needed
RSA-Cert for the secondary.
There are still some Servers which are unable to negotiate encryption
and in a case of a failure to connect on their own to the second server.
Just a qustion for upcoming RC or next release.
Regards
    Torsten