Re: [exim] Date format

Author: Mike Brudenell
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Date format
Are you sure it's not just a case of configuring Elasticsearch so that it
parses the incoming date field? I'd expect it to be flexible in what it can
take in, and this documentation page (found by using Google to search for
"elasticsearch change date format") suggest it's possible:

-
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/mapping-date-format.html

Cheers,
Mike B-)