[exim] Remove log entry made by rule in ACL_CONNECT_BLOCK

Author: web
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Remove log entry made by rule in ACL_CONNECT_BLOCK
Hi

I have defer ACL in "acl_smtp_connect" to reject connections from all IPs
except one if total number of connections is above some number. This is
working well.

But I tried to add option: -connection_reject in log_selector to avoid
adding such information to mainlog and rejectlog:

temporarily rejected connection in "connect" ACL

-connection_reject in log_selector does not help in my situation - this
message is still added to my logs.

Can you advice what option I need to add in log_selector to avoid messages
like

temporarily rejected connection in "connect" ACL

in exim_mainlog and exim_rejectlog ?

Thanks
Tom