Re: [exim] $home in filter file, empty variable

Góra strony
Autor: Mike Brudenell
Dla: Exim Users
CC: teamea
Temat: Re: [exim] $home in filter file, empty variable
Hi, "team mail" …

When you contact the Exim Users list with a question, please would you do
us the courtesy of sending it from an email address that is active and
accepts replies?

When I answered your question I received an autoreply saying the email
address you'd sent your message from is not used because it was getting too
much spam, and instead to contact an alternative one. If you're asking for
help, please enable us to help you! :-)

Cheers,
Mike B-)