Re: [exim] $home in filter file, empty variable

Góra strony
Autor: Mike Brudenell
Dla: Exim Users
CC: teamea
Temat: Re: [exim] $home in filter file, empty variable
Hi,

If you read about the *$home* variable the *Specification* you'll find it
says:

*$home*

When the *check_local_user* option is set for a router, the user’s home
directory is placed in $home when the check succeeds. In particular, this
means it is set during the running of users’ filter files. A router may
also explicitly set a home directory for use by a transport; this can be
overridden by a setting on the transport itself.

You have *no_check_local_user* set on your router, preventing it from
looking up the username in your user database to obtain the account's home
directory, so *$home* can't be populated.

You either need to remove that option, or use the
*router_home_directory* option
in your router to obtain and set the directory (overriding anything
obtained by *check_local_user* is you use both).

Cheers,
Mike B-)