[pcre-dev] PCRE2 String Concatenation regex

Author: Lisa Brinson
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] PCRE2 String Concatenation regex
Hi,

Please I wish to write a program that takes a string and recognizes the pattern “string a” + “string b” + "string c” + …. and converts that pattern to
CONCAT("string a”, “string b”, “string c”, ….) using PCRE2 Library and I am completely stuck. So far, I managed to come up with the regex
(“[a-z0-9A-Z_]*” + “[a-z0-9A-Z_]*”)* but I’m not sure if its correct though. Please can someone help me how to go about this problem?
Waiting for your help. Code snippets will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Lisa