Re: [exim] block send limit for hotmail

Author: Jasen Betts
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] block send limit for hotmail
On 2016-07-04, Adriano Anselmo <dinhofile@???> wrote:
> Dear
>
> I'm having big problems with hotmail, by own hotmail issues, we are being
> blocked. Regarding spf, dkim, all ok. If it is sending 500 messages
> from my server
> to recipients hotmail, is grounds for blocking, I inform you that it is not
> spam, are valid emails trying to hosting hotels, contracts and simply
> blocked.

Just my opinion:

Hotmail does not provide or operate an email service.

They have a product which is email-like and almost compatible
with email. People wanting to receive critical business
correspondance should not rely on hotmail.

Have you tried the "add me to your address book" line? Maybe that
will help.