[exim] - block outgoing mails whith from falsified

Góra strony
Autor: Fabián M Sales
Dla: Exim-Users
Temat: [exim] - block outgoing mails whith from falsified
Hello list,

In a top of my file config:

localpartlist mail_list_this_server = /opt/exim/mail_list_this_server

-

I need to block outgoing mails which is not from an existing and valid
email account on the server.

Some of the tests performed is for example:

I have this ACL:

acl_not_smtp
deny    condition = ${if exists {/opt/exim/mail_list_this_server}}
         message   = From no esta en el archivo mail_list_this_server.
$sender_from
         !condition =
${lookup{${domain:$header_from:}}lsearch{/opt/exim/mail_list_this_server} {yes}{no}}
         logwrite = From no esta en el archivo mail_list_this_server

My problem is if I use ${domain:$header_from:} only give a domain, but
how I can see full from the account? (user@domain) to compare with my file

I can do this without comparing it to a file? any ideas?

I have on My list /opt/exim/mail_list_this_server

pepe@???
juan@???
..

Best Regards.