[exim] Create exception for exim_blacklist domainlist.

Góra strony
Autor: Fabrício Ribas
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Create exception for exim_blacklist domainlist.
Hello everyone.

I believe I have posted in the correct list, otherwise please me guide you.

I am a few weeks ago trying to accomplish a configuration.
Or would it an exception to the configuration held.

I have a server that does not allow to send emails to certain Domains.
I used the exim_blacklist domainlist.

However, I need to create an exception for this .
That is to say, that only certain domain can send for a domain that is in
domainlist exim_blacklist.

My server is a CentOS 6.8 with Exim version 4.86

I am the disposal for further information if need.

Att,

* Fabrício Ribas
* SDE: Suporte Dedicado Especializado
* at; iPORTO.COM <http://iporto.com/> - Soluções em Cloud Computing
* fabricio@??? <otavio@???>
* iPORTO: (051) 4063 8100
* Horário de Atendimento: Das 08h às 17h
*** Informe o cupom promocional PROMOCHAT e ganhe descontos!*