Re: [exim] QueryProgram Router Question

Author: Kris Oye
To: Jeremy Harris, exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] QueryProgram Router Question
Hmm. I've been experimenting with the av_scanner approach. ACLs aren't reevaluated if a message is deferred though, right? I have a couple of scenarios where (1) an exception occurs in the WCF service and the message is deferred/frozen, and (2) the WCF service defers for manual intervention/review (tweaks made to configuration and message is re-evaluated later). I could do some re-architecting to make it work, I suppose.