Re: [exim] QueryProgram Router Question

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] QueryProgram Router Question
On 16/05/16 19:17, Kris Oye wrote:
> Actually, I looked at my implementation and it's not actually receiving anything except the command line parameters. I am reading the body from the spool (ick).

OK, so another option for you is to read the -H file as well from the
spool, and pull the headers from it. See
http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-format_of_spool_files.html
for that.

Or you could do the equivalent at data ACL time, using
an av_scanner of type cmdline or sock.

> I am actively trying to tweak the router to optionally pipe the entire message (not sure which RFC... x822) to the external command.

Possible, but more work than the alternatives, I'd think.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy