[exim] SRS with Exim: feelings regarding srs_alt?

Góra strony
Autor: Felix Schwarz
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] SRS with Exim: feelings regarding srs_alt?

Exim supports SRS as an experimental option when used with srs_alt. Is anyone
using that in a somewhat stable setup? Is there some plan how to deal with
srs_alt in general?

What worries me is that srs_alt the last development activity dates almost 10
years back and there no real home for the software anymore. As far as I know
this fate is more or less shared by all srs libraries but are there any plans
on the Exim side to change that? Or is SRS considered a "dead" standard which
won't be used anyway?

I mean even some kind of git repo to fix gcc warnings would be a start...

Felix