Re: [exim] conditional transport filters?

Góra strony
Autor: Felix Schwarz
Temat: Re: [exim] conditional transport filters?

Am 06.05.2016 um 16:42 schrieb Chris Siebenmann:
> (I suppose the modern low-ish-effort version is embedded Lua with
> hooks and so on exposed.)

While I like Python much better from a syntax point of view I agree that Lua
would be a sensible choice from an embedding point of view. I always have to
"fight" Exim's syntax so having some real programming language (ideally with
the ability to call into self-defined functions everywhere) would a real boon.

Felix