Re: [exim] OT: Third party spam / reputation filters

Góra strony
Autor: Felix Schwarz
Dla: Exim Mailing List
Temat: Re: [exim] OT: Third party spam / reputation filters

Am 06.05.2016 um 07:52 schrieb John McMurray:
> In spite of that Microsoft and Mcafee seem to have this
> Neanderthal approach in which they block huge subnets in their reputation
> lists. It also appears as though they don't automatically clear those
> addresses after some time.

That's what a lot of big freemail providers do, yes.

Microsoft provides support for delisting:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/getsupport?oaspworkflow=start_1.0.0.0&wfname=capsub&productkey=edfsmsbl3

Also you should use Microsoft's postmaster tools (feedback loop) to monitor
your ip status @microsoft:
https://postmaster.live.com/snds/ipStatus.aspx

Unfortunately we're moving to a world where you need to start whitelisting
your IP for most of the big providers (using custom forms and processes).

Alternatively you can route all your email via a usual third-party mail services.

Felix