Re: [exim] conditional transport filters?

Author: Jasen Betts
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] conditional transport filters?
On 2016-05-04, Felix Schwarz <felix.schwarz@???> wrote:

> I'm using a transport filter before passing the message to dovecot (LDA). This
> transport filter adds a few headers (spam checking).

do what Jeremy says:

put single quotes around the ${if...}

> So I tried:
> transport_filter = ${if def:authenticated_id {}{ \
>     /usr/bin/rspamc ... \
> }}

transport_filter = '${if def:authenticated_id {}{ \
       /usr/bin/rspamc }}'  ...

If the first word comes out as '' the filter will be bypassed else
the word will be used. In your case '/usr/bin/rspamc'

else if you want to confuse people who come to edit it later rewrite it with no spaces:

transport_filter = ${if!def:authenticated_id{/usr/bin/rspamc}} ...

:)

--
\_(ツ)_