Re: [exim] Passing information to spamd?

Góra strony
Autor: Andreas Vögele
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Passing information to spamd?
Patrick von der Hagen writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm wondering about some information exim has that might be interesting
> to SpamAssassin. [...]
>
> However, I don't see a way to pass that information? Adding a header
> seems to trigger after the message has been processed by SpamAssassin.
> [...]

>From Exim's documentation:

"Added header lines are accumulated during the MAIL, RCPT, and predata
ACLs. They are added to the message before processing the DATA and MIME
ACLs."

You can add headers in the RCPT ACL and use these headers in the DATA
ACL. For example, my mailer adds the country code from a GeoIP lookup,
which is later checked by SpamAssassin.

Use $acl_m variables to pass information from the MIME to the DATA
acl. For example, set a variable in the MIME ACL if there is a
macro-enabled attachment. In the DATA ACL use two deny verbs with
different spam score thresholds for messages with and without
macro-enabled attachments.

Regards,
Andreas