[exim] Passing information to spamd?

Góra strony
Autor: Patrick von der Hagen
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Passing information to spamd?
Hi all,

I'm wondering about some information exim has that might be interesting
to SpamAssassin. For example, "the sending IP is currently ratelimited"
or "message received via an encrypted connection". You know, I'm not
really sure that granting a bonus for encrypted connections or adding a
point to the score for a ratelimited sender would have such a big
impact, but I'll never know for sure without trying.

However, I don't see a way to pass that information? Adding a header
seems to trigger after the message has been processed by SpamAssassin.
On the other hand, Exim is adding at least the received header before
passing the message to spamd.

So.... is there any way to add a header to a message before it is passed
to spamd? Modifying received_header_text is an option, but pretty hard
to parse in SpamAssassin.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Patrick.