Re: [exim] Exim 4.84_2 #1 : WARNING: purging the environment…

Author: Always Learning
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.84_2 #1 : WARNING: purging the environment.

Schöne guten abend Heiko, aber er ist eine bisschen spät.

> Please feel free to give us hints on how to make it more
> comprehensible.

I shall be delighted to assist. Will contact you off-list.

> Didn't you find some release notes?

Ah ha. When one types 'yum update' one never, ever, sees anything
remotely resembling release notes or any other type of documentation.

I use Exim on remote servers running on Centos 5 and 6. Once or twice
every week, I log-in and do a 'yum update'.

Bis bald und Thank you very much.

Paul.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.