Re: [exim] Exim 4.84_2 #1 : WARNING: purging the environment…

Author: Always Learning
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.84_2 #1 : WARNING: purging the environment.

On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 10:12 +0200, Cyborg wrote:

> > Now Centos 5's Exim, Exim version 4.63 #1 built 28-Apr-2011 07:10:51,
> > stops running because:

> Time to keep your systems up2date.

They are, always are and I hope always will be "up-to-date".

Please do not let that date fool you. I use Centos, derived from Red
Hat's commercial Linux, because its free, very reliable, supported for
many years and because it isn't dreadful Windoze. Updates are regularly
issued.

> If your exim isn't called by a user/user script directly, i.e. if you
> have your own sendmail wrapper,
> you can use :
>
> keep_environment = PATH

Exim is started by the operating system, on power-up. It is constantly
running.

I'll add 'PATH' to the keep_environment parameter.

Thank you for your suggestion.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.