Re: [exim] Help with limit per user

Author: Marius Stan
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Help with limit per user
On 30/3/2016 2:40 PM, Lena@??? wrote:
>> From: Dennis Isa??as Cervantes Nu??ez
>> we have a exim mail server, where we implemented an ACL to limit shipments
>> of users and thus avoid SPAM
>> a text file where are defined the limit of
>> each user, whether they can help or know another method, my idea is that I
>> want setear for example a user can only send 10 messages per day and another
>> allowing unlimited

Using mysql here, but you can also adapt the method to a plain text file:

acl_check_rcpt:

   deny    authenticated = *
           ratelimit = ${lookup mysql{Q_RATELIMIT}} / 1h / strict /
$authenticated_id
           log_message = Authenticated sender rate $authenticated_id
$authenticated_sender $sender_rate / $sender_rate_period

where Q_RATELIMIT is the query: select ratelimit from table where
username=...