[exim] Help with limit per user

Author: Dennis Isaías Cervantes Nuñez
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Help with limit per user

Hello excuse my bad language but use a translator because I'm Latino

we have a exim mail server, where we implemented an ACL to limit shipments
of users and thus avoid SPAM, but this does not work :(

I copy the ACL as this refers to a text file where are defined the limit of
each user, whether they can help or know another method, my idea is that I
want setear for example a user can only send 10 messages per day and another
allowing unlimited

Thaks for your responses

#--ACL AGREGADA PARA CONTROL DE USUARIOS EN LIMITE DE ENVIOS DIARIOS

acl_check_limit:

deny authenticated = *

     message = Lo sentimos, ha agotado el número permitido de envíos diarios

     set
acl_c_msg_limit=${lookup{$sender_address}nwildlsearch{/etc/exim/send_limits}
{yes}}

     ratelimit = 1000 / 1h / strict / $authenticated_id

example of the file send_limits

<mailto:francisco.m.guevara.cssj@midominio.com>
francisco.m.guevara.cssj@???: 20

<mailto:ricardod@midominio.com> ricardod@???: 200