[exim] Setting up Exim with Mandrill

Author: Ami Y
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Setting up Exim with Mandrill
Hi All
I have setup Exim to use Mandrill as smarthost for sending emails,
following this tutorial:
[1]Use Mandrill with Exim on cPanel/WHM to Solve SPAM email Issue -
Internet Earnings
It works fine in most cases except for the account forwarders.
For example, I have cPanel accounts being set to auto-forward all
incoming emails to the owner's gmail account, but Mandrill reject them.
I have contacted Mandrill support and that's their response

Mandrill isn't intended to be used as an open relay, but is instead
designed for transactional emails. Generally, you wouldn't want to
relay mail through Mandrill that is received from external sources,
since that means that the Mandrill account could be used for sending
spam (for example, if your system is receiving spam and all mail is
being relayed, you're effectively relaying that spam through the
Mandrill account). Since you need to configure any Sending Domains
ahead of time, you want to be sure you're only sending from domains or
addresses that you own or otherwise have permission to send from.
For some additional information, please see [2]Acceptable Use Policy as
well as our [3]Knowledge Base.

I am looking for a solution or a workaround.
How can I set Exim up so that it will not use the smarthost only for
the cPanel's accounts forwarders?
Or how can I set Exim to use the smarthost only when an email from a
specific domain is being sent.
Thank you