Re: [exim] can I suppress the "message frozen by system filt…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Erik Browning
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] can I suppress the "message frozen by system filter" log line?
I originally wanted to implement the logic at the data (or any) ACL but the issue I ran into was that I can't seem to specify a custom log file, only main/reject/panic. If this is not the case then it changes everything (for the better!)

I want to have the events written to a separate log because of the way the logs are picked up for processing. We are using flume to pick up these events, which doesn't like tailing live logs so we rotate every 5 minutes and place the event log into a folder where it is picked up. There is a logstash agent tailing the live mainlog and sending events to elasticsearch (but not the events generated by the system filter).

As for why we have both flume and logstash... different projects, different history. I can't change the past ;)