Re: [exim] exim ratelimit on subject for incoming mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nick Rickard
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] exim ratelimit on subject for incoming mail

On 11/02/16 09:27, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 11/02/16 09:08, Nick Rickard wrote:
>> but the subject does not
>> appear in the logs, I just get "WIBBLE TEST WARNING, sending rate of:
>> 4.1 by ". Not critical but would be nice to have and a bit odd. More
>> caffeine and more reading required, I suspect.
>
> "Note that the name must be terminated by colon or white space, because
> it may contain a wide variety of characters."

Thank you, but I need slightly smaller and more obvious steps if anyone
can help, please, or direction to the exact place in the exim manual.

log_selector = +subject

adds the subject into the log so I am fairly confident I am not doing
something completely bizarre of inadvertently stripping the subject
away. But

set acl_m_origsubject1 = $rh_subject:
warn
log_message = START $acl_m_origsubject1 END

(which runs on all messages as a test) simply gives "START END" in the
log file. How can I get h_subject to appear in the logs (as some text I
can incorporate into a meaningful sentence, please?

Nick.