Re: [exim] exim ratelimit on subject for incoming mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nick Rickard
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] exim ratelimit on subject for incoming mail
On 11/02/16 07:47, Nick Rickard wrote:

> On 10/02/16 20:37, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> <snip>
>>
>> You can make ratelimit use *any* key you like as the lookup - so it
>> can be (as you’ve done already) the envelope sender address, or the
>> sender’s IP address, or a hostname, or… well, you get the idea.
>>
>> In the DATA ACL, you’ve got access to all the message headers - and
>> if you do the ratelimit stuff before the callout to SpamAssassin,
>> they’re unmodified (see footnote 1). So you can set an ACL variable
>> for later use from any header. As an example:
>>
>> set acl_m_origsubject1 = $rh_Subject ... warn ratelimit = 5 / 15m /
>> per_rcpt / strict / $acl_m_origsubject1
>>
>> (obviously that could be deny, and have other conditions on it)
>>
> <snip>

Early days, but,

warn
    ratelimit = 4 / 15m / per_rcpt / strict / $h_subject
    log_message = WIBBLE TEST WARNING, sending rate of: $sender_rate by
$h_subject

appears to trigger correctly - thank you - but the subject does not
appear in the logs, I just get "WIBBLE TEST WARNING, sending rate of:
4.1 by ". Not critical but would be nice to have and a bit odd. More
caffeine and more reading required, I suspect.