Re: [pcre-dev] Update PCRE Homepage 8.37 -> 8.38

Author: Andrew Ho
To: Rainer Jung
CC: PCRE Developers
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Update PCRE Homepage 8.37 -> 8.38
Hello,

Sorry about that, I am the guy who maintains http://pcre.org/ and I
missed this upgrade (was out of the country when it happened and forgot
about it until I saw the 10.21 release as well as your e-mail today).
The website and SourceForge mirrors are updated with both 8.38 and 10.21
releases now. Thanks for your error report!

Humbly,

Andrew

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves                         Andrew Ho
  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.                  andrew@???
  All mimsy were the borogoves,
  And the mome raths outgrabe.             https://zeuscat.com/andrew/