Re: [pcre-dev] A question about testinput18

Author: ph10
To: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] A question about testinput18
On Sat, 2 Jan 2016, I wrote:

> To check, please insert a printf() statement into the regcomp() function
> in pcre2posix.c - sorry, I have to dash so I haven't time to make an
> example now. Will do so later if I'm back here before you reply.

Around line 197 of pcre2posix.c:

PCRE2POSIX_EXP_DEFN int PCRE2_CALL_CONVENTION
regcomp(regex_t *preg, const char *pattern, int cflags)
{
PCRE2_SIZE erroffset;
int errorcode;
int options = 0;
int re_nsub = 0;

fprintf(stderr, "+++HERE+++\n"); /* <======== Insert this line */

if ((cflags & REG_ICASE) != 0)    options |= PCRE2_CASELESS;

Philip

--
Philip Hazel