Re: [pcre-dev] A question about testinput18

Author: ph10
To: Ze'ev Atlas
CC: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] A question about testinput18
On Fri, 1 Jan 2016, Ze'ev Atlas wrote:

> Taking it back, the output is attached Ze'ev Atlas

Aha! This has given me another idea. Does your operating system have its
own version of regcomp()? Are you sure you are linking with PCRE2's
regcomp() and not the system's one? (The output shows that the relevant
fields are not being set in the data block, which could be because
something else is compiling the pattern.)

To check, please insert a printf() statement into the regcomp() function
in pcre2posix.c - sorry, I have to dash so I haven't time to make an
example now. Will do so later if I'm back here before you reply.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel