[exim] Delivering Mail to Yahoo user

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: exim users
Subject: [exim] Delivering Mail to Yahoo user
Hello everyone,

For some weeks now, I have a serious problem with delivering mail to Yahoo.

Here is the error:

  XXXXX@???
    host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net [188.125.69.79]
    retry timeout exceeded

So, my server tries to deliver all mail to mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net
which times out.

Is there a remedy to this? Can I fix some static hosts to be tried instead
of letting DNS decide? I know that'd be wrong, but there must be something
that can be done.
I am almost asking people to ditch yahoo addresses for gmail so as to be
subscribed to a mailing list that I manage.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,