Re: [exim] Mails are not sent

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mails are not sent
On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 15:35:06 -0300, "Jaime Stuardo"
<jstuardo@???> wrote:
>By the way, is there a forum or something where I can receive real support by exim members, not only by volunteers?

There are individuals and companies who do commercial exim support for
money, yes.

What would you mean by "exim members"? If you mean "employees of the
company making exim", there is no company behind exim, and thus no
emplyees. You won't get any closed to exim than on this list, and on
this list there is some expectation that people have tried to get
acquainted with exim and to solve their problems themselves before
asking here.

If you want somebody to teach you about the basics of Internet e-mail
and/or exim, you need to pay somebody or read up existing
documentation.

Greetings
Marc