Re: [exim] Mails are not sent

Góra strony
Autor: Mike Brudenell
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Mails are not sent
I've just dived onto my test machine before heading home and done a quick
test…

Using "exim -bt" to test two addresses, with *one* of them aliased to
*:blackhole:* only made the copy to that address disappear; the other
recipient would have its copy accepted, routed and delivered.

So the upshot is: ignore my previous suggestion about it being a possible
factor in Jaime's problems.

Home time now! :-)

Cheers,
Mike B-)