Re: [exim] Router problem

Author: Jim Trigg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Router problem
On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 05:51:45PM +0300, Evgeniy Berdnikov wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 10:20:19AM -0400, Jim Trigg wrote:
> > I have the following routers (in order) in my exim configuration file.
> > /usr/local/etc/exim/localhosts is world-readable and consists of two
> > lines, 127.0.0.1 and my public IP. For some reason the first router does
> > not trigger on mail from my server,
>
> Do you understand this reason? Is it your problem?
>
> Variable "sender_host_address" is defined for SMTP submission only.
> For locally non-SMTP submitted messages, it must be empty.

Thank you; that's the clue I needed. Now I just need to figure out a
condition for "locally submitted or smtp-authenticated".

> > list_domain:
> > driver = redirect
> > domains = +lists_domains
> > local_parts = ecartis
> > require_files = ECARTIS_HOME/$domain.cfg
> > data = listmaster@$domain
> --> file_transport = address_file
> --> pipe_transport = address_pipe
>
> The "file_transport" and "pipe_transport" have no sense for redirect router.

OK, that confuses me, since that was copied from configure.sample:
system_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/aliases}}
user = mailnull
group = mail
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe