Re: [exim] Router problem

Author: Evgeniy Berdnikov
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Router problem
On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 10:20:19AM -0400, Jim Trigg wrote:
> I have the following routers (in order) in my exim configuration file.
> /usr/local/etc/exim/localhosts is world-readable and consists of two
> lines, 127.0.0.1 and my public IP. For some reason the first router does
> not trigger on mail from my server,

Do you understand this reason? Is it your problem?

Variable "sender_host_address" is defined for SMTP submission only.
For locally non-SMTP submitted messages, it must be empty.

Run exim with debugging options and look how condition is evaluated.

[...]
> approved_list_domain:
> driver = accept
> domains = +lists_domains
> require_files = ECARTIS_HOME/$domain.cfg
> local_parts = ecartis
> condition = ${if match_ip{$sender_host_address}{iplsearch;/usr/local/etc/exim/localhosts}}
> transport = list_domain
>
> list_domain:
> driver = redirect
> domains = +lists_domains
> local_parts = ecartis
> require_files = ECARTIS_HOME/$domain.cfg
> data = listmaster@$domain

--> file_transport = address_file
--> pipe_transport = address_pipe

The "file_transport" and "pipe_transport" have no sense for redirect router.
--
Eugene Berdnikov