Re: [exim] TLS SASL authentiation error 535

Author: Ian Eiloart
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [exim] TLS SASL authentiation error 535
The phone added a space? Or, you accidentally typed a space?

If the latter, then it would be polite for the phone to show that space more prominently, except that displaying what you type aids shoulder surfers.

If the latter, then you should name and shame the software used!

--
Ian Eiloart
Postmaster, University of Sussex