Re: [exim] Some help implementing SRS...

Author: Ian Eiloart
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [exim] Some help implementing SRS...

> On 17 Jul 2015, at 13:11, Marco Gaiarin <marcogaio@???> wrote:
>

>> ... please help me...
>
> Still I. Firstly, a question: because my ISP (libero.it) implemented
> recently DMARC, and listserver breaks it, someone is receiving my email?

Sorry, your email was moderated as a new member.

It seems you’ve been doing some work on this, and had partial success. But, I’m not clear on what the problem is.

You’re trying to get SRS sender address rewriting. You’ve got it working for some emails, but not others. Can you explain more clearly which addresses are not being rewritten? Is this router (below) the only relevant part of your configuration?

Do you have debug output that proves that the router is actually being called? It could be that an earlier router is handling the email.