Re: [exim] stupid hosts using bogus rcpt to

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] stupid hosts using bogus rcpt to
On 8 Jul 2015, at 15:36, Chris Siebenmann <cks@???> wrote:
> It is also extremely annoying. Regardless of what the sender wishes,
> people will wind up trying to send email back to the sender address.

There is nothing in the OP which says that the email is being rejected because it's a 'noreply'; it says 'relaying denied' and gives some other explanation.

It strikes me that this indicates a site which is preventing the OP's site from doing callout verification.

I have *never* seen a 'noreply' address create bounces, they normally discard.

Graeme