Re: [exim] Guide to setting up exim for multiple Domains on …

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: Mike McKoy
Subject: Re: [exim] Guide to setting up exim for multiple Domains on Centos
Mike McKoy <mikemckoy@???> (Mi 20 Mai 2015 04:11:15 CEST):
> I'm trying to be able to send from multiple IPs using ecim. I have 7
> different domains i'm hosting and I can't use postfix efficiently to do
> that. Some of the clients have newsletter programs and other clients do not.
>
> Is there a comprehensive step by step guide for setting up sending and
> receiving on virtual domains with virtual users via centos? I really need
> to do this fast. Spent weeks on centos with no luck.

I do not know of a step by step guide, since there are far too many ways
you can step on.

For inbound you may do something with $received_ip_address in
your main options:

    smtp_active_hostname = ${lookup{$received_ip_address}lsearch*{…/ip2hostname}}

For outbound I'd use some options of the smtp transport

    driver = smtp
    helo_data = $smtp_active_hostname
    interface = …

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany