Re: [exim] Please, help to configure

Author: Always Learning
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Please, help to configure

On Thu, 2015-04-02 at 14:10 +0300, Dmitri Koulikoff wrote:

> I need your help to configure seder verificaton.
>
> In acl_check_mail: I have
>
>   require message     = Sender unknown/invalid
>           logwrite    = Sender verification $sender_address
>           log_message = Discarded message from $sender_address
>           verify      = sender/callout=5s

Yahoo is the home of lots of spam and some viruses.

I never ever accept emails with a yahoo email address unless they come
from a Yahoo host.

Your "yahoo" email came from the Ukraine

    H=(5-105-140-248.mytrinity.com.ua)

You can reject the connection in acl_smtp_rcpt because you will have the
host ($sender_host_address) and the SMTP FROM: ($sender_address).

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      Je suis Charlie.