Re: [exim] Asking for help getting Spam Assassin to work on …

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Asking for help getting Spam Assassin to work on Exim 4.85 & Exim4u
> If I disable the spam assassin option in the config every thing works as intended. When I enable spam assassin I get these messages in my log files.
>
> R=virtual_domains defer (-1): Temporary internal error

For this sort of thing, we'll need to look at debug output.

> Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 use_setclassresources PAM Perl Expand_dlfunc OpenSSL Content_Scanning DKIM Old_Demime PRDR OCSP

Yup, has the SpamAssassin interface included.

Stop the exim service, and run it manually
with "-db -d+all" >log 2>&1 & tail -f log

Hit it with a mail from outside, kill the exim and restart the service.
Wade through the log looking for that error.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy