Re: [exim] Issue with Virtual Users

Top Pagina
Auteur: Brian Rudy
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Issue with Virtual Users
Thanks Graeme,

I believe we've got it figured out. It looks like it was the default
encryption type that was becoming a thorn in the side.

The "older" version of htpasswd used "crypt" as the default encryption
type while the new one uses MD5. After changing the passwords back to
the older crypt style, everything works now.

Thank you to all who responded. It is much appreciated.
Brian